E & O Insurance

Knowing the type of insurance you need as a small business owner is important. There are many options and a learning curve in involved in choosing the right coverage. All business owners need liability coverage, but e & o insurance is a bit different and you need to be sure you are getting what you need. Spend some time learning about E & O Insurance to get the coverage best suited for your business.


Liability insurance protects a business against claims of personal injury or damage from accidents when negligence alleged against your business or its employees. Professional liability insurance covers errors made while performing professional l services that have financially injured a client. If you provide professional services and advice you need e & o insurance.

Anyone who is in a profession that provides services to the community, such as, accountants and lawyers, should obtain e & o insurance. The insurance will protect you from law suits resulting from services you provide when a client alleges errors or omissions with your work that have financially harmed the client. This insurance will allow you to defend yourself, pay damages should you lose or settle a claim to avoid further expense.

Professionals have standards that they must meet when providing their services. Most professionals are competent in the services they provide, but mistakes are always possible. E & O insurance can provide peace of mind because it will cover unfounded claims as well as legitimate claims. It can make the difference between staying in business of closing your doors.

This entry was posted in Insurance and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.